Snappy Comebacks 2

1. A sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind.


2. Are you always this stupid or is today a special occasion?


3. He always finds himself lost in thought......it's unfamiliar territory.


4. He doesn't know the meaning of fear......but then again, he doesn't know the meaning of MOST words.


5. I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works!    


6. I'm impressed.........I've never met such a small mind in such a big head before.


7. I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?


8. You're a habit I'd like to kick---with both feet.    017017


9. I'd like to give you a going-away present...first, do your part.


10. You're not yourself today. I noticed the improvement right away.   


11. Pardon me, but you're obviously mistaking me for someone who gives a damn.   


12. I used to think that you were a colossal pain in the neck. Now I have a much lower opinion of you.


13. You are not even beneath my contempt.


14. I don't want to make a monkey out of you. Why should I take all the credit for the one thing you've done yourself?


15. I will defend, to your death, my right to my opinion.


16. I know you are nobody's fool, but maybe someone will adopt you one day.



17. I would ask you how old you are, but I reckon you can't count that high.


18. I would have like to insult you, but the sad truth is that you wouldn't understand me.   rolling on the floor rolling on the floor


19. If what you don't know can't hurt you, she's practically invulnerable.


20. If you were twice as smart as you are now, you'd be absolutely stupid..



21. I'm blonde. What's your excuse?


22. I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.   011011


23. She has reached rock bottom and shows signs of starting to dig.


24. Sit down, give your mind a rest - it obviously needs it.


25. Some drink from the fountain of knowledge, but it looks like this guy just gargled.   



26. Some folks are so dumb, they have to be watered twice a week.


27. That man is cruelly depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.


28. What he is lacking in intelligence, he more than makes up for in stupidity.


29. When I look into your eyes, I see straight through to the back of your head.


 30. Whom am I calling 'stupid'? Good question. I don't know. What is your name?    011011


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
free counters

Join the Pamatay na Banat Club