Alcohol Quotes




Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself,
undisturbed be the facts.





A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk.






I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me.





When life hands u lemons grab the tequila and salt and call me over!






Whiskey is risky but it makes the girls frisky.
Don’t be dumb and mix wine and rum.
Beer before liquor, never been sicker. Liquor before beer, you’re in the clear.






The first glass is for myself, the second for my friends, the third for good humor,
and the forth for my enemies.






Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don’t drink too much. Then again, don’t drink too little.









I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me.







Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts.







Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.






This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought.







A good friend takes your drink away and says, “You’ve had enough.” But a TRUE friend gives you another drink and yells, “YOU BETTER CHUGG THIS CUZ WE AIN’T TRASHED YET!!”







An alcoholic is someone you don’t like who drinks as much as you do.







Prohibition may be a disputed theory, but none can say that it doesn’t hold water.






Nothing lasts forever so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off.






Prohibition may be a disputed theory, but none can say that it doesn't hold water.







The first glass is for myself, the second for my friends, the third for good humor, and the forth for my enemies






Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water.






Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
free counters

Join the Pamatay na Banat Club