Bitchy Lines 2


Due to persistent public demand we are adding some bitchy lines you can use.




Bitchy Lines 2




I can see your point, but I still think you're full of $h+t.








How about never? Is never good for you?










I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid










You really are as pretty as a picture. I know I'd love to hang you.










If you have something to say raise your hand... then place it over your mouth.










I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.











I like you. People say I've no taste, but I like you.











Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.









so many freaks, not enough circuses.










Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? Like a coma.










Don't let your mind wander, it's too small to be let out on its own.











You're not yourself today, I noticed the improvement straight away.











I could say nice things about you, but I would rather tell the truth.










Most of us live and learn, you just live.










I like your approach, now let's see your departure.









You remind me of the ocean - you make me sick.











It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.










I'd like to help you out, which way did you come in?









You used to be arrogant and obnoxious. Now you are just the opposite. You are
obnoxious and arrogant.








This is an excellent time for you to become a missing person.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
free counters

Join the Pamatay na Banat Club