Pamatay na Pambara - English

Saturday, 16 January 2010

Pamatay na Pambara - English

HE: Can I buy you a drink?
SHE: Actually I'd rather have the money.

Mr. GreenMr. Green





HE: I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours.
SHE: I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a face like yours.

005005





HE: Hi. Didn't we go on a date once? Or was it twice?
SHE: Must've been once. I never make the same mistake twice.

015015






HE: How did you get to be so beautiful?
SHE: I must've been given your share.







HE: Will you go out with me this Saturday?
SHE: Sorry. I'm having a headache this weekend.

017017





HE: Your face must turn a few heads.
SHE: And your face must turn a few stomachs.








HE: Go on ,don't be shy. Ask me out.
SHE: Okay, get out.








HE: I think I could make you very happy.
SHE: Why? Are you leaving?








HE: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
SHE: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time.

lol2lol2







HE: Can I have your name?
SHE: Why? Don't you already have one?

dft006dft006






HE: Shall we go see a movie?
SHE: I've already seen it.

ban1






HE: Where have you been all my life?
SHE: Hiding from you.

lol1






HE: Haven't I seen you some place before?
SHE: Yes. That's why I don't go there anymore.

Twisted EvilTwisted Evil





HE: Is this seat empty?
SHE: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.

Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad





HE: So, what do you do for a living?
SHE: I'm a female impersonator.

e001e001





HE: Hey baby, what's your sign?
SHE: Do not enter.

dft007dft007




HE: Your body is like a temple.
SHE: Sorry, there are no services today.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes





HE: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
SHE: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing
LOL







Man: "So, wanna go back to my place?"
Woman: "Well, I don't know. Will two people fit under a rock?"

Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad






Man: "Your place or mine?"
Woman: "Both. You go to yours and I'll go to mine."

011011





Man: "I'd like to call you. What's your number?"
Woman: "It's in the phone book." 
Man: "But I don't know your name."
Woman: "That's in the phone book too."








 Man: "What sign were you born under?"
Woman: "No Parking."

ConfusedConfused






Man: "How do you like your eggs in the morning?"
Woman: "Unfertilized !"

011011







Man: "Hey, come on, we're both here at this bar for the same reason"
Woman: "Yeah! Let's pick up some chicks!"

lol2lol2






Man: "I know how to please a woman."
Woman: "Then please leave me alone."

  dft007 dft007






Man: "I want to give myself to you."
Woman: "Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts."








Man: "I can tell that you want me."
Woman: "Ohhhh. You're so right. I want you to leave."

Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad






Man: "I'd go through anything for you."
Woman: "Good! Let's start with your bank account. Then the door.  "

 





Man: "I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: "Yes, but would you stay there?

 






 Man: So why haven't you banged any loser guys yet?
Woman: Cause I've been waiting for you!


big grinbig grin








Man: I can tell that you want me.
Woman: You know, you're dead right...I want you to go away!

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor 






Man: Please whisper those 3 little words that would make my day!
Woman: Go to hell 








Guy: I'm all you've got cutie pie.
Girl: Then I must not have a lot.

 





 Guy: Hey cutie, how 'bout you and I hitting the hot spots?
Girl: Sorry, I don't date outside my species.


 






 Guy: May I see you pretty soon?
Girl: Why? Don't you think I'm pretty now?

 Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad






Guy: What's your name sexy?
Girl: Taken!

011011






 Guy: Do you believe in love at first sight or do you want me to walk by again?
Girl: Yeah, but this time don't stop!








 Guy: I think you're the best looking girl in here.
Girl: Really? Well, I'd better go find the best looking guy then!








 Guy: Can I buy you a drink?
Girl: Go ahead, but only if you buy my boyfriend one too!

 






 Guy: I can see forever in your eyes.
Girl: But all I can see is never in yours.

 LOLLOL






 Guy: I would die for you...
Girl: Prove it!

 lol2lol2




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE: Tae ka ba?
SHE: Hinde! Bakit?!
HE: Hinde kasi kita mapaglaruan eh. :D

Anonymous said...

BOY : BAKiT BA KASi ANG LiKOT MO ?
GiRL : HA ? ANO PROBLEMA MO ?
BOY : WALA NAMAN .
GiRL : OH , WALA PALA EE , BAKiT SiNASABi MONG MALiKOT AKO ?
BOY : EE KASi NAMAN , NATABiG MO PUSO KO , NAHULOG PA SAYO ! :))

Anonymous said...

mga tanga!

Anonymous said...

weh?

Anonymous said...

inis! joke! katuwa lang. :))

Anonymous said...

haha. astig mga pambara d2. mga tong tanga nmn bumanat pa. pambara nga. dba? kulit nyuh din. tang ina

Anonymous said...

Lol. XD

Anonymous said...

PUKE KA BA?????




KASI MAHAL PUKI TA!

Post a Comment