You're Like Pamatay na banat

You're Like (Para Kang) Pamatay na banat


* You're like my kulangot...because You're hard to get.

011011





* You're like my kuto...
I can't get you outta my head.

big grinbig grin






*You're like my pustiso...
I can't smile without you.

em2_8






*You're like a suppository...you bring out what's bad in me.
CoolCool





*You're like a yosi vendor...
you give me HOPE and MORE.

LaughingLaughing






*You're like ovalteens...
I just can't get enough.

  015015








*You're like my shoes...
You're always there, wherever I go.

yes1yes1






*When I am with you, I feel like matatae...
because you make me kilig to the bones.








*You're like constipation...
you take my breath away.








*You're like my sweat...
you relieve me when I'm hot.


thumbup1thumbup1






*You're like extelcom...
you never stop caring about me

thumbup






*You're like SM...because you've got it all
big grinbig grin






* You're like a balikbayan box...because I get excited..
Mr. GreenMr. Green







* Youre Are so HAWT!!!!!You would make the DEVIL sweat!!!!

smilesmile





*Simula ngaun.. isa na kong bubuyog..
At ikaw na ang honey ko..!

004004






*boy: wifi connection ka ba?
girl: why?
boy: kasi, everytime you're around, it's always a hot spot..

blushblush






*Pinaglihi ka ba sa inodoro?"
Kasi ako pinaglihi sa tae... di ko mapigilang mahulog sayo

big115big115






*Ikaw ba may-ari ng Crayola??
Ikaw kasi nagbibigay ng kulay sa buhay ko..

 big1_9 big1_9






*Exam ka ba??
Gustong gusto na kasi kitang i-take home eh!!

RazzRazz






*Lecture mo ba ako??
Lab kasi kita..

big118big118











*Centrum ka ba??
Kasi you make my life complete!!

WinkWink

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
free counters

Join the Pamatay na Banat Club