Banat for Back Fighters


It is unfortunate that best of friendships are destroyed because your so-called friend is stabbing you behind your back. Such people are like snakes devoid of conscience.
Once you find out their betrayals, burn the bridges and forget them.
Here are some banat and quotes for the back stabbers you can slap to their faces.








If you're talking behind my back,
You're in good position to kiss my A$$












Here's your knife back
I finally got it our my back
Im sure you'll be needing it again soon












Guess what? Best Friends has 11 letters,
So does Back Stabbers











My back is not a voicemal,
Say it to my face, biatch!















Hey, let me get this straight,

Your knife, my back

My Gun, your head











Is your mothers name "Insecurity"?

Because somebody said Insecurity is the reason behind backstabbers are born?









I dont worry about those who talk behind my back
The're behind me for a reason










I dont worry about backstabbers
They're the people who tried their hardest finding faults in my life
instead of fixing the faults in their own life










Some people are willing to betray years of friendship
just to get a little bit of the spotlight
Pathetic












Im sorry, did my back hurt your knife?










Its funny how you're nice to my face
It's hilarious how you talk shit behind my back
And it's downright comical that you think I am unaware










Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned. -Eminem











Its funny how the person you'd take the bullet for
Tends to always be the one behind the gun











You sick people, who know the least about me
Always have the most to say










Fools take a knife and stab people in the back

The wise take the knife, cut the cord, and set themselves from the fools











When you said  you had my back,
I didn't realize you meant for a place to store your knives....silly me!











If I had it my way, i'll slit your throat
With the knife you left behind my back!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
free counters

Join the Pamatay na Banat Club