Pamatay na Pambara Eng 3




If you're in a club and if you don't like someone who is picking up on you, just utter these anti-pickup lines, shut them down and make them disappear instantly.







Are you from Europe? Because Euro piece of shit.









ohhhhh you thought I was talking to you....no I would rather converse with an imaginary friend










You must be a reality tv show if you're this fake









You have something on your face, it's called ugly.









With a face like that you must be kidding









My fridge is hotter than you









I'm no photographer but I still can't picture us together.









I would rather watch paint dry than hang out with you










You are like a natural disaster. You ruin everything.









You are definitely not getting lucky tonight










Did something bad happen to you or are you just naturally this ugly?










If you were a Facebook status, I would not like you.









I would insult you, but your genetics already slapped you in the face.










Do you know Santa? Because you're not what i wanted for Christmas










Does your dad work at a deli? Cause your face looks butchered.










Do you work at McDonald's? Cause you are not what i ordered.










When I see your face there's not a thing that I would change.... Except the direction I'm walking in










Is your dad a mad scientist? Cause you're like an experiment that went horribly wrong.











My love for you is like dividing by zero, doesn't fucking happen.











Wanna hear a joke? Us dating.










I've been having a really bad day, and seeing your face made it worse.









Is there an airport nearby? Cause you should get on a plane and get the hell out of here.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
free counters

Join the Pamatay na Banat Club