Pamatay na Banat ng mga Techie

Pamatay na Banat ng mga Techie



You had me at "Hello World."


You can put a Trojan on my Hard Drive anytime.


My 'up-time' is better than BSD.


Are you an angel, because your texture mapping is divine!


You've stolen the ASCII to my heart.


You got me stuck on Caps Lock, if you know what I mean.


How about we do a little peer-to-peer saliva swapping?   


Mind if I run a sniffer to see if your ports are open?     Mr. GreenMr. Green



Your beauty rivals the graphics of Doom 3.


You must be Windows 95 because you gots me so unstable.   greatgreat



I was hoping you wouldn't block my pop-up.


Want to see my Red Hat?


If you won't let me buy you a drink, at least let me fix your laptop.


You put the SPARC in my workstation.


You make my software turn into hardware!     011011


Isn't your e-mail address beautifulgirl@mydreams.com?



I'd switch to emacs for you.


What's a nice girl like you doing in a chatroom like this?


No, that's not a Logitech MX-100 in my pants, but thanks for noticing.


Nice Set of Floppies! 


I think you could be an integral part of my project life cycle.


If you have an empty slot, I have the card to fill it.   Twisted EvilTwisted Evil


Hey, how 'bout I take off your cover and insert a bigger CPU.


I'd like to play on your laptop.


Come to my 127.0.0.1 and I’ll give you sudo access.


If you were an ISP I'd dial you all day long.


I'd get a T3 to watch your streaming video.


I'll bet my hard drive is the biggest you've ever seen.


Your homepage or mine?


Hey Baby, Let me hack your kernel


No, that's not an iPod mini in my pocket. I'm just happy to see you.


Computer techs have skilled fingers if you know what I mean   


Want to come see my HARD Disk? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy.


Need me to unzip your files?


How about we go home and you handle my exception?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
free counters

Join the Pamatay na Banat Club