Cute SMS




Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench
 when there is plenty of room at both ends.







 Nobody's right till somebody’s wrong.
 Nobody's weak till somebody’s strong.
 Nobody's lucky till love comes along.
 Nobody's lonely till somebody’s gone.
 I love and miss you!






 

 There's no Special reason for this msg, I juz wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U.








 Science says that sugar melts in water,
 so please don’t go out in the rain,
 otherwise I may lose a sweet friend like you!








 What is the diff between pleasure and torture? Pleasure is thinking of u & torture is thinking of u 2 much.








 u r as sweet as bailey, as strong as tequila, as warm as cognac, as exotic as malibu, as heady as a cocktail & as special as champagne. I am simply drunk on U!








 Love Is - Running Into your Arms,
 Colliding with your Heart
 And Exploding Into your Soul.








 Do you know how wonderful it feels to wake up each day and know
 That you are mine and I am yours? – Have a wonderful day, my love.








 Its so hard 2 lose some1 that is 99% cute, 98%sweet, 95% loving, 90% talented n 100% down 2 earth. That? s me! what a waste if u lose me.








 Hi, here's a cup of coffee just for you. I have added 1 huge hug, 2 big kisses, 3 servings of love. Hope that stirs your heart today.








 Sweet Candies Are Easy To Buy, Sweet Words Are Easy To Say But Sweet people Like U Is Very Hard To Find, So I Dont Want To Loose U.








 Love may not be what makes the world go round
 But it sure makes the ride worthwhile.








 I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you until the end, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend!








 Good FRIENDS are hard to find,
 harder to leave,
 and impossible to forget.
 Now you know why I messaged you!








 It takes 2 to tango. 2 to kiss. 2 to talk & reminisce.
 So many good things come in 2s & one of them is me & u!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
free counters

Join the Pamatay na Banat Club